Google search of my sites and the web

Google
 

Monday, September 04, 2006

Donate to help my effort along








It has been over two years since I started my website at Sniffing Out The Higher Truth. I then moved to Building a Pyramid publishing the bulk of my work there. At this point I found what seems to be the best possible setup - all articles are originally published at Sniffing Out The Higher Truth and then automatically mirrored to Building a Pyramid. I also publish a link blog whose contents are periodically collected into summary articles.

The main point of this project is to fight the bias in the mainstream media and inform the public about issues of import. A major part of that is uncovering the truth of 9/11 and trying to see to it that the great deception most vividly punctuated by the dreadful events of that day comes to an end.

I have put a lot of time and effort into this project. I have heard both praise and scorn - and that I consider a good sign. But no project can be run on enthusiasm alone and, just like everyone else, I need cash. So if you like what you see consider donating. You can use the button at the top of this post to securely donate via PayPal using a debit or credit card, or your PayPal account.

Thank you all in advance.

Digg This!!!